No matter how much time you spend getting organized, it’s never enough. Do you feel frustrated with your time-management?
Do you spend too much time on unimportant things?
I want to help you prune away distractions and implement a simple practice to strategize and execute your goals.
Align “Your Why” To Your Work
- When you know your WHY, you eliminate doubt.
- You stop comparing and competing with others.
- You’re free from limitations, fears, stress, and regret.
The Problem Isn’t Time-Management
Merriam-Webster defines time as a “measurable period during which an action, process, or condition exists.”
When God created time, He said it was good, so perhaps our struggle isn’t’ with time, but with what we choose to do with our measurable period.
Time-management is impossible because we can’t manage time, but we can manage our priorities.
According to John C. Maxwell in his book Today Matters, “Each choice is a crossroad, one that will either confirm or compromise [your] commitments.”
It’s Not Too Late To Discover Your Why
I remember when my focus was to get through the day. I failed to realize the fallacy of a balanced life. Instead, God often used my crazy life to bring me into balance with Him.
We can’t balance life, but God often uses life to bring us into balance with Him. ~ Marisa Shadrick
If you’re overwhelmed, ask yourself these simple questions.
Who – Who do you want to serve? God, people, self?
What – What is your goal? Why?
When – When did you begin to feel overwhelmed? Consider the circumstance, thoughts, and your emotional state.
Where – Where did faith or belief stop influencing your life?
Why – Why did you lose track of your “Why?”
Your Why Leads to Your Purpose and Focus
- Your why is the reason you’re here—living life purposefully and moving forward with unstoppable momentum.
- Learning about your why allows you to focus on what matters most, and you can move faster towards achieving your goals and find fulfillment.
- Your why will save you time and take you to places you never thought possible.
When you know your WHY, you move forward with confidence, free from limitations, fears, and regrets.
Get started with Your Why and Let Faith Shape Your Work and Future!
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts
– Winston Churchill
Digital Strategist and Certified Copywriter