Wondering how to create momentum in your online work when it’s just you behind the computer screen?
You’re committed to creating and publishing regular quality content.
However, you feel like you’re always playing catch up with your blog.
I used to spend a whole day writing one blog post. Crazy right? Those were the days when I thought, “build it, and they will come.”
The main problem with content creation is that it doesn’t feel like you are making visible progress. Some start and quit because they don’t see an immediate return. Some people want the same results as seasoned entrepreneurs.
What if there was a way to remove the stress and confusion of creating content and become a resilient creator?
FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
Discover how to create a workable rhythm with this FREE Guide! CLICK HERE to download.
What’s the Secret to Consistent Content Creation?
Growing your online presence is not a sprint; it’s a marathon; however, you need a plan to leverage your time and get into momentum.
- I’ll share some ideas about content creation.
- Discover the foundational elements to develop your brand.
- Learn how to create momentum without killing yourself. Don’t Get Overwhelmed by Your To-Do List.
5 Tips to Consider When Creating Content for Your Online Work
- Your content is either a List-Building or Income Building Activity.
- Don’t Stall with Perfectionism.
- Repurpose Your Content or Minimize the Frequency
- Always Have a Call to Action
- Don’t Focus on End Results; Focus on the Process.
When it comes to growing your online presence, go for engagement and not vanity numbers.
Go for Engagement and Not Vanity Numbers
Use Google’s Free Keyword Planner to create content to reach your audience.
Although I don’t want you to get hung up on numbers, check your monthly analytics to track engagement.
You’ll know what step to take next based on your analytics.
If you really want to create content that leads to momentum, survey your email list once a year, and ask for feedback.
Digital Strategist and Certified Copywriter