Have you ever said, “I just don’t have enough time to get everything done!”
What if we had an extra hour to realign our daily practices? Perhaps we could fall back into spiritual habits? What would you do with an extra hour?
Once a year, we have a chance to enjoy an extra hour of sleep, or perhaps, invest that time to refresh our body, soul, and spirit. We can assess and launch changes that will help us live healthier and peaceful lives.
Here are some spiritual habits you can consider to refresh your spirit.
- Use that hour for Bible Study
- Prayerful review your calendar and delegate responsibilities that keep you overwhelmed.
- Create a quiet space that would provide solitude and ambiance for prayer.
- Buy a book or devotional that will serve you as a study guide.
- Begin journaling, and write your prayer requests and praise reports to build your faith.
Here are some practical habits you can consider to refresh your body and soul.
- Take care of your physical health and begin to exercise or take walks.
- Plan your holiday season: schedule your shopping, decorating, and hospitality days.
- Write a letter to an estranged relative, and rekindle your relationship.
- Go for coffee with a friend or family member and socialize.
- Add some fun and schedule date nights with your husband and “girl nights” with your friends.
Have a blessed weekend!