Some years back I wrote articles for a newspaper column called Living Well.
Health was always an interest of mine. I read lots of articles about inflammation, sugar, and processed foods. My bookshelf was full of health books.
I avoided certain foods, and I stayed healthy. But I needed a better plan. I wanted my nutrition to optimize my daily performance as an entrepreneur. One thing was certain, the American diet didn’t make sense.
Then, I met Tara Wright. We are members of Ray Edwards’ mastermind group.
We flew to Spokane for a mastermind meeting, and I made a point to sit by her. I wanted to have lunch with her to see what she ate. How deprived was her lifestyle? To my surprise, her meal looked better than mine.
Our conversations fascinated me. I soon realized that a Keto lifestyle was worth trying.
Keto Results That Astonished My Doctor
It’s been six months since I switched to a Keto lifestyle, so I had bloodwork done to see how my numbers looked.
My doctor had always been pleased with my health for a person my age. Don’t you hate when they say that to you?
This past week, she went over my bloodwork. She kept using words like pristine, excellent, stellar, and even gold star!
She asked me, “What have you been doing lately?”
Meet Tara Wright
3 Keto Benefits You Can’t Ignore
- Freedom from Deprivation Filled Diets – you don’t have to starve yourself to lose weight
- You get to eat delicious food including eggs, bacon, avocados, and butter (and cupcakes)
- You gain a connection with your body you may have never experienced before. (the addictive nature of ultra-processed SAD foods)
- Starting Keto with a huge calorie deficit – this isn’t your mom’s diet!
- Eating too many pre-packaged “keto” foods – shakes, bars, and breads.
- Looking at keto only from a weight loss perspective.
Physical benefits of keto
- Steady energy throughout the day
- Freedom from feeling Hangry
- Fasting mimicking
- Control blood sugar
- Reduced inflammation (aches & pains)
- Muscle sparing – keep your muscle while losing fat
- The list goes on and on…
Tara’s Resource Links:
FREE: Easy 5 Day Keto Meal Plan https://www.wholebodyliving.com/easy-5-day-keto-meal-plan/
30 Day Keto Planner https://wholebodyliving.com/planner
The Keto Cupcake Cookbook https://www.wholebodyliving.com/new-keto-cupcake-cookbook/
7 Day Keto Challenge Online Video Course – Start keto the right way! https://wholebodyliving.com/challenge
Sustainable Keto Membership (group coaching) https://wholebodyliving.com/membership
Tara’s Virtual Hangouts!
Online Content Strategist and Certified Copywriter
Need help creating an online strategy, growing your list building, or with copywriting, fill out the form, and I’ll keep you updated.
Thanks so much! ~ Marisa